A leading global consultancy is looking for multiple candidates at all levels with 1-4 years’ analytics experience to join a market leading analytics advisory practice. This team help their clients identify and address challenges in a variety of industries, by harnessing different technologies.
They collate and analyse large and disparate datasets, to help identify issues and anomalies to then report on the findings. You will be using state-of-the-art computers and technologies to help solve the most complex data and analysis challenges.
They work across many industries from investment and retail banks, to energy companies and retail. You will be working on complex analysis projects, solving problems using big data tools. Projects will include AML, fraud prevention, social network analysis, also getting involved in creating dashboards and vizualisations.
PLEASE NOTE: At the more junior end, they do not mind what kind of data you have worked with – technical skills are more important.
Requirements at all levels are:
- Expeirence in data analytics, data manipulation, extraction and understanding of data quality
- Experience of using as many of the following; SQL / ETL / Python
- Big data tools such as; Hadoop / HIVE / PIG
- Visualisation tools such as; D3 / Tableau / Qlikview
- A 2.1 degree in a technical or numerate based subject from a top 40 university, plus strong A-Levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving mindset and consulting capabilties
At the higher grades, you will be taking on a management role. So as well as the above, you will need additional requirements:
- Management/mentoring of junior analysts
- Project management/leading
- Able to be hands on with the technical work as needed
- Contribute ideas to improve methods and techniques within the whole team
My client has multiple openings at all levels from candidates with at least 1years analytics experience up to senior manager/director level. Responsibilities and tasks will vary at each level, but if you are looking for a role where you are extremely hands on with data and exciting high profile projects this is the role for you.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com