E-discovery Analysts – £30-45,000 + bonus + additional benefits
E-discovery Managers – £55-75,000 + car allowance + bonus + additional benefits
e.g. Relativity, Encase, Ringtail, Nuix
You will need to be prepared to travel with this role.
My client is a global consulting firm, dedicated to assisting companies with protecting and enhancing their data from a legal, regulatory and economic perspective. An exciting opportunity has opened up in their technology practice for an eDiscovery/eDisclosure/EDRM Consultants, who will assist clients with; forensic data collection through to fully managed document review services, collaborating with the clients to deliver strategic solutions tailored to their unique requirements. Today’s highly complex investigation and litigation environments continue to present challenges to eDiscovery specialists. For example, the data explosion, cloud and pervasiveness of computing will demand you to continually craft and adapt bespoke solutions for clients
The successful candidate will get to work on high-profile projects alongside industry-recognised specialists in computer forensics, data analytics, electronic discovery (e-discovery) and information management fields. Given the increase in the number of Forensic Technology engagements and the corresponding rapid growth of the Forensic Technology team in addition to having their most profitable year yet, strong e-discovery professionals are required to ensure effective delivery of current and future projects.
- Extensive experience of eDiscovery combined with strong commercial awareness of the Forensic Technology Industry.
- Experience with any enterprise document review platform (e.g. Relativity, Encase, Ringtail, Nuix) and with review management and case consultancy techniques.
- A Bachelors degree
- Consulting services experience, including the ability to scope projects, manage a budget and lead teams to deliver complex assignments. (At Manager level)
- Strong understanding of the legal issues faced by Forensic Technology practitioners, including data privacy.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to motivate and mentor others and build relationships with clients.
- A strong knowledge of a wide variety of forensic tools, with a track record in managing quality and problem solving.
This consultative role requires a certain aptitude at manager level; developing this area, leading the team, and driving this business area forward. This role involves consulting with clients on business issues, managing projects, often explaining complex technical concepts to non-technical people, drafting reports and presentations to explain your findings. You will be required to research and develop new procedures, tools and techniques to provide bespoke solutions and assist with streamlining processes.
If you are naturally inquisitive, have an analytical mind and enjoy solving problems in a rigorous and methodological manner, I would be interested in talking to you. It is absolutely essential that you have excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and to be considered you must have a degree in a technical subject (e.g. computer science) with a proven delivery in eDiscovery engagements. In return you are offered the opportunity to help mould and shape the success of this specialism in this fast growing business area.
To apply, please send a CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org